29 Mar Our Top Three Ingredients
At HydroPros, we’ve formulated remedies to help you with the ups and downs of everyday life, from hangovers to athletic overexertion. We’ve constructed these remedies using the best ingredients available to help you feel better faster. Some ingredients are so beneficial that they’ve made it into multiple remedies. Today, we’re talking about what they are and why they’re so good for your body.
Also known as ascorbic acid, vitamin C can be found in most fruits and vegetables. We need to find external sources of vitamin C because it’s not produced by the body, even though it’s something we need and use every day.
Vitamin C helps our immune system because it’s a powerful antioxidant (to learn more about what that means, check out the “Vitamin C” section of this article). It also plays a major role in how the body generates collagen. Basically, collagen is a protein that we find in our bones, skin, muscles, as well as the body’s connective tissues. It’s what holds the body together. Collagen production usually slows as people age, which is why some people talk about the body “falling apart” with old age. Finally, vitamin C also helps our cardiovascular system by helping maintain the amount of plaque in our arteries.
Packages featuring vitamin C include: Myers’ Cocktail, Flu/Cold, Immune System Boost, and Hair/Skin.
Vitamin B complex is a combination of all eight B vitamins: B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, and B12. Together, these vitamins provide all sorts of goodness for your body. Here’s how they’re good for you:
- B1 (Thiamine)—helps your body convert sugar into energy and protects your cardiovascular and immune systems
- B2 (Riboflavin)—helps your body produce red blood cells
- B3 (Niacin)—helps your cholesterol levels
- B5 (Pantothenic acid)—produces hormones and converts carbs and fats into energy
- B6 (Pyridoxine)—helps multiple systems in the body (including your cardiovascular, immune, and nervous systems)
- B7 (Biotin)—helps your metabolism and keeps your hair, skin, and nails healthy and strong
- B9 (Folate)—reduces risk of cancer, stroke, and heart disorders
- B12 (Cobalamin)—helps your brain and your nervous system (see this article for more information)
Packages featuring B complex include: Fatigue, Immune System Boost, and Hair/Skin.
Our anti-nausea works exactly the way it sounds. If you have a migraine or a hangover, feeling nauseated can make an already uncomfortable feeling even worse. Our goal is to help you feel better, and we work at that from all aspects.
Packages featuring anti-nausea include: Hangover, Nausea/Vomiting, and Migraine.
If you need a boost, give us a call at 877-HYDRO-80 and let us help you figure out the best remedy for your body.